Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome

This website will be dedicated to exposing those who seek to gentrify Ditmas Park and force the long term residents - many of which are minorities out.

I am a long time resident having raised five children with my husband who is a doctor. When we first moved here it was a neighborhood of middle class blacks and immigrants. No more. A few of my fellow friends and neighbors and I have formed the Friends of Ditmas Park group and plan to do everything possible to make Ditmas Park what it was before.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I am a long time resident…”

    So where does "Eloise’ live?
    A privileged white girl in the plaza hotel?

    Probably not BUT surely not a resident of Ditmas Park.
    "Eloise" is a fraud.
    No?...
    Prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My middle name is Eloise, Peregrine.

    ReplyDelete