Friday, July 16, 2010

Friend of DPB calls me a homophobe

What's really depressing is that I do think that things like using racism accusations to further some sort of weird personal vendetta is a horrible, horrible trivialazation of something that's still an incredibly serious issue.


What nonsense. Why would I have a vendetta against a gay and lesbian couple? Everyone is god's children. There is nothing trivial about my posts regarding the ongoing racism that occurs over at Ditmas Park Blog. Again, Bonnie, stop discussing racism as you end up sounding ignorant.






4 comments:

  1. I am confused. I looked at that Ditmas Park Blog. What is racist about it? It just seems to be full of amateur photos and short news items about stuff in the neighborhood. Why are you calling it racist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What evidence do you have that they are racists? Please let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the people who call you an idiot? That one's a little harder to refute.

    ReplyDelete