Monday, May 3, 2010

Not your grandmother's "letter to the editor"

This is a bit off topic here at Save Ditmas Park but I was just over at another blog and they have posted email exchanges from the alleged journalists(including Ditmas Park Blog's own co-founder) and I just have to ask why would a journalist be emailing a "reader" at 12:30am on a Sunday, "where are you?" and "you looking mighty cute in that picture" from their work address? For whatever reason I am unable to copy and paste the email as it was posted on the site but to say the least, those were a couple of the mild quotes from an email. I think it is safe to say that many of the emails would definitely fall out of the realm of your average banter between journalists and readers. Talk about scandalous.

via UStreetBlues

ETA: Eloise may disagree with me, but after reading through some emails, I am not quite sure that one of the co-founders of Ditmas Park Blog doesn't like black people. Sure he is into harmful gentrification practices but from the emails that I read, I don't think he or his colleague minds if African-American women were around.

1 comment:

  1. The silly Eloise lawsuit is still unfiled. Still stuck in only one place -- her imagination.

    ReplyDelete