Thursday, December 31, 2009

"I thought we were going to be hauled off to jail."

That is how my source opened up their email to me about the writers of DitmasParkBlog. I have had subsequent phone conversations with my source and her family. We are dealing with two people who come from rich Republican powerful families who will use their power to oppress, intimidate, and harass minorities. They have allies and friends at city hall. I had no idea that they were related to a NY Supreme Court Justice and that they have relatives working as NYPD officers in high places. What is worse is that one of the writers is a journalist and has no problem using his allies to discredit and humiliate those that get in his way. I am so glad that my sons do not live in this state anymore where they could be subject to the DitmasParkBlog's shenanigans. We are up against the worst types of gentrifiers -ones who will use their authority to achieve their goals by any means necessary.

After my discussions and my own research I can say with authority that the owners of DitmasParkBlog are powerful racists with enough clout to destroy minorities that they do not like. From their past dealings they specifically target African-Americans and Latinos. I am very fortunate that I am in a situation that should they ever think that they are going to target me or my family and friends that I can fight back. I have the time and monetary resources to do so. I have been very blessed. Others are not so fortunate as was the case with my source who still lives in fear. I will do everything in my legal right to get the word out about them and their awful ways. They set out to destroy lives and now they are trying to destroy my neighborhood. I will not let it happen.

More posts to follow on my conversations with my source and what we can do to stop them.

UPDATE: When I spoke with my source I suggested that her family file a lawsuit against B&L for harassment. I gave her a few free contacts and she has an appointment with an attorney next week. Good. Enough is enough.

Second Update: Apparently, B&L have defenders. I've received several emails after my post. "Why are you so hateful?" "B&L are trying to improve the neighborhood for all races." "Have you ever tried talking with B&L they are very open people and are most likely to address your concerns."

My response to all: I'm not hateful I just hate B&L for what they are doing to my neighborhood. If they really cared about all races why are they bashing the dominican salon on Cortelyou? Why do they rarely promote minority businesses?

I have sent friendly emails to them voicing my concerns before I started my website and even submitted events to be promoted that were happening in the neighborhood. They did not respond. nor did they promote the family friendly events. Mighty funny that those events were events being put on by people of color.


They are awful people and their nasty white defenders can defend all they want. They have left their mark before and it isn't pretty. Like I said before, I will do what I can to save the neighborhood and help out those who have been effected by these horrific people.

6 comments:

  1. I was going to offer a shovel but you seem to be able to dig a deep hole for yourself without any help.
    Keep goin' girl...
    This is like watchin' the demolition derby in slo’ motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you Eloise about those people. I live on their street and am sick and tired of them already and they have been there for only a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a "devout Christian", you seem to fully espouse the concept of hate. How can you be such a conundrum?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely coming across as the aggressor here not the victim. The only thing these people did was not do as you demanded to promote the events you want promoted and other small crap? Doesn't sound like they did anything bad to me except not bend down and kiss your butt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I thought we were going to be hauled off to jail"

    You thought right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true about Ben and Liena. As everyone knows, operators of blogs possess enormous powers. They command the police, the politicians, the fire department, even the schedule of sanitation trucks. These blog operators are amazing. Yes?

    I understand Ben and Liena have spent much of the past year training with a special militia group that has planned an invasion of Ditmas Park. Apparently the invasion plan includes driving out all the you-know-whats, and replacing them with more desirable types.

    ReplyDelete