Friday, January 22, 2010

Ben wants you to ignore his past

I am not doing to well right now, but I have to keep my mind occupied and not think of all the suffering I am going through and others in Haiti. Over at DitmasParkBlog, Ben is trying to erase his past by proclaiming that he subscribes to Black Enterprise Magazine. I can't stop chuckling. My husband rolled his eyes. He even cites a page number as evidence! I doubt that he even bought the magazine but probably read it at a bookstore or at a newsstand. Anyone truly believe that Ben would subscribe to BEM given his history? Of course not.

I guess he got some complaints about him being anti-black and anti-minority and is trying to prove otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Now your complaints against Ben are purely speculative.
    You are disgusting.

    ReplyDelete