Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"I felt like I was entering the Klan's wives club."

A source sent an email about her acount at that "all lady networking shindig" that the founder of DimtasParkBlog was involved in. She didn't stay very long because she felt very uncomfortable and also found the women to be boring. No surprise there. According to my source, no one was really interested in her even being there and it appeared that practically everyone knew each other before the event. Of course they did, it was at the odious Kris W.'s gallery. I can't stand her nor her children. This is one of the yuppies from the neighborhood who is friends with this other white lady who refuses to comb her BLACK child's hair. It is appalling. The child's hair is always a mess when I see them near the playground or whatever the yuppies are calling it these days.

So there you have it folks, DitmasParkblog is actively promoting white "networking" events.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eloise,

    I'd love for you to introduce yourself to me sometime when you're next at an event at my gallery. It makes me very sad to hear that you assume I'm promoting racist events and that you call me odious. Our events are inclusive to everyone. That night especially I went out of my way to be welcoming to everyone who came into my gallery, despite the fact that that I was quite ill with bronchitis and laryngitis. I didn't know many of the women who attended but was pleased to make their acquaintance.

    I wish you only peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you don't feature any white blogs on your site, racist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And why are you removing my posts, racist?

    ReplyDelete