Saturday, April 17, 2010

More proof of Ditmas Park Blog's racism

Via an emailer, Ben from DitmasParkBlog doesn't think that American hero and civil rights icon John Lewis was called a nigger. This should surprise no one. An emailer sends on a posting from an Andrew Breibert who says that Ben said to him that, "Ben Smith of Politico on Congressional Black Caucus N-Word Scandal: 'i think you've pretty much won this one, no?' "

Who has won what? I believe that John Lewis was called a nigger by the white people at those vile protests. They weren't protesting taxes they are protesting a black man in power. Someone who doesn't look like Ben and his gentrifying harpies. They fear him. A black man is the most powerful person on earth and they can't deal with it. This apparently includes Ben. I haven't had time to search on this Andrew guy but when I do, I am sure to find that he most likely shares the racist views of Ben and the people at DitmasParkBlog.


A sidenote: Thanks to everyone for their support and prayers. My family can definitely use it at this time. We have faith in the lord that he will get us through all of this. As for my lawsuit, my son is going to show me how to post the court documents in a readable version on the website for all to see. I hope to be back full-time in the near future. Thanks again for the wonderful emails.

3 comments:

  1. Eloise writes:

    "As for my lawsuit, my son is going to show me how to post the court documents in a readable version on the website for all to see."

    The NY Supreme Court -- the court where lawsuits are filed -- posts all documents online.

    In other words, now Eloise has asked her imaginary son to post a link to imaginary documents pertaining to her imaginary lawsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from a google search. Please check out my blog. I also frequently post about POLITICO'S Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin and their questionable journalistic practices.

    ustreetblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eloise's imaginary son has failed to post the imaginary filings of her imaginary lawsuit.

    Once again, the only place Eloise's imaginary suit has been filed is in her imagination.

    ReplyDelete