Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ustreetblues

Whomever posted www.ustreetblues.blogspot.com, I am unable to access the website. You can send an email to saveditmaspark@gmail.com as I can check that email so that I can access the website.

Update: U Street Blues is everything you ever wanted to know about Ditmas Park Blog's Ben Smith established by a group of women who they have harmed. From my reading, and I have requested if I can post some of the info here, one is sleazy and the other is a nerdy snob who comes from a well heeled family and who is downright mean and vindictive. He apparently has burned his bridges that it looks like even his fellow college classmates have taken to the internet to discuss how awful he really is. I sent Bev an email with some highlights and we will be discussing this in the future and what it means for this blog and Victorian Flatbush as a community.

Short take away: Ben Smith is a fraud with an agenda.


Thank you,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment