Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My lawsuit against the racist crew at Ditmas Park Blog (UPDATED)

Will be filed in Civil Court tomorrow. I am suing Mr. Smith for $100,000 for defamation of character and harassment. I have been an upstanding member of my Brooklyn Community for over 25 years and in one day Mr. Smith ruins that all. I cannot go into too many details as to what my attorney found out but Mr. Smith is part of a prominent and powerful Republican Jewish-American family in Manhattan. (Update: One of his relatives is on the NY Court of Appeals-where minority cases go to die) I am fortunate that my own family has enough means to fight him and his family. African-Americans often do not have the resources to fight for their rights but I again extremely fortunate for my circumstances. My attorney warned me that given that Mr. Smith works for a prominent publication he will do everything possible to continue to smear and slander me and that this will get ugly.

I am prepared and I want to thank everyone who wrote in to support me. I also want to thank my family and friends who although sometimes do not agree with everything I do or say have remained supportive nonetheless. Dealing with cancer is going to seem like a walk in the park after this incident.

1 comment:

  1. Imaginary lawsuit, imaginary attorney, imaginary powerful Manhattan Jewish family, imaginary cancer.

    What does it all equal? A nut loose on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete